- Learn about children and adults with developmental disabilities
- Assist with personal care, leisure activities and in educational settings
- Get to know families dealing with severe disabilities and
discover there is more than one way to be a hero!
General Volunteer Opportunities
- Create bulletin boards or decorate living areas
- Help plant a garden of inspiration
- Take a citizen for a nature walk
- Come and share music or art skills
- Put up Christmas decorations
- Assist with special events
- Create your own very special activity!
Church, Corporate & Group Opportunities
- Group entertainment is wonderful!
- Residents love singing, dancing, cheer exhibitions, and other group activities
- Landscaping and fix-up projects are always very helpful and much needed
- Crafts projects of all kinds. Quilters are needed to craft warming objects for our citizens that cannot warm their bodies
- Read or engage in chit-chat and laughter
- Barbers and hairstylists are a special treat to keep spruced up for family visits
- Design your own group project to benefit our residents!